Posts tagged WWIW
Posts tagged WWIW
Linen + Linen + Linen.. It’s getting warm & perfect for “business casual”
Details | Jacket - P Johnson in Ariston denim linen for GW | Shirt - Ascot Chang in Drake’s “vintage reserve cloth” for GW | Pantaloons - RLPL | Knit tie - Hermes | PS - Herringbone | DubMunks - Edward Green “Westminster” in suede on 888 last & Dainite sole for Leather Soul for GW
GW, a practised dresser who wears his clothes without pretension or over study, look at how easy his tie knot and pocket square are for him…
Another Friday, another day for Business Casual
Even though it is the second day of spring - the air is still cool, hence the sweater.
When I find myself wearing a lot of similar tones, highlighting with the opposite tone in smaller dosages is the best way to balance the look. Such as the red toned silk pocket square & brown suede shoes.
Sleeves need shaving - even happens with cashmere
Green & Gold = Wallabies
Hard to beat suede DubMunks & the Dainite is great for foul weather
Details | Knit - Loro Piana | Jacket (part of suit) - P johnson in Loro Piana wool/cashmere “gun check” for GW | PS - Tom Fucking Ford | Shirt - Ascot Chang in vintage Drakes private reserve shirting for GW (helps to know peeps) | Pantaloons - P Johnson in Loro Piana cotton fine pin cord for GW | DubMunks - Edward Green “Westminster” in Mole suede, 888 last in Dainite for Leather Soul | WatchClock - Panerai Radiomir #210
Can I just add that this tie is 20 years old - my Sistah bought this on her first solo trip to EU during her gap year.
* Not everything is new but my style certainly never deviated far from modern classics. I may not have worn this in my early 20s, but I definitely knew my time would come.
stoneleighgallery: Daily Guido
Details: Sports Coat, cotton pants & pocket square - Herringbone, Cologne - Tom Ford, Shirt - bespoke, tie - MUJI, Socks - Rede, Shoes - “Belgrave” Crocket & Jones, Bag - Filson #256
Thanks GAWD for Friday..
Notes to stop my brog-box from filling up ;o)
- Suit - Navy herringbone. Cotton. 3R2 SB. Twin vent. 2 x patch hip pockets. Plain front trou + 5cm cuff. Herringbone SS09
- PS - Ecru + corn flower print. Cotton. Paul Smith SS 07
- Felt Flower - Japan
- Shirt - Light blue + white Bengal stripe. BD. Single cuff. Polished cotton + herringbone weave. Bespoke
- Tie - Chocolate. Cotton knit. E. Zegna AW 07
- Knit - Chocolate. Cashmere zip-neck. UNIQLO
- Socks - Navy with white dots. Cotton. Pantherella
- Shoes - Brown. Reverse calf. “Poole” C&J
- Bag - Tan cotton/nylon tote. Porter of Japan